Is your building’s commercial roof getting older and displaying signs of wear and tear? Depending on the extent of any wear and tear, you will be left with a choice between roof restoration and roofing replacement. extend the life of your roofing if applied before any damages are too severe.
In order to be eligible for a roof restoration, it is essential that you act swiftly, or the damages can become more severe, and roof replacement will be the only option left.
When you need professional roof restoration in Austin, TX that you can count on to save you money and extend the longevity of your roofing, you can count on MKCS Roofing!
Your Restoration Options
Roof restoration options vary greatly and can come with different reinforcement options like impact, wind, and chemical resistance. Our roofing specialists can walk you through each restoration option to ensure that you always receive the protection you want. Speak with our roofing team at (512) 524-3011 to learn more about roof restoration in Austin, TX and how it can help your roof.
- Silicone Find out why this coating is utilized in areas with ponding and heavy rainfall, and whether it will benefit your roof.
- Acrylic With extreme flexibility and optimal resistance to weather and debris, this coating is durable and easy to apply.
- Polyurea This coating is popular for large areas and can protect against almost any type of peril.
- Elastomeric Elastomeric coatings are known for their seamless application and incredible durability. Find out why they are being utilized everywhere.
- Commercial Learn what types of coating are best for commercial restoration, and which coating will best for your protection needs.
Reliable Roofing Restoration
Your building’s commercial roof is vulnerable to several different types of damage throughout its lifespan, from UV damages to weather damages. Contrary to other roofers that jump at the opportunity to install an expensive roof replacement, it is our goal to make sure you have had a chance to look into alternate options as well. By picking a roof restoration instead of a total roof replacement, you can save thousands on labor and materials, as well as the pain of installation times. Restoring your roof can repair problems such as ponding water and mold growth, and even fix problems such as torn roofing membrane and cracked seams. For professional roof restoration in Austin, TX, contact us at (512) 524-3011, or click on the links below to learn more! With fully insured roofers that are educated in industry standards, we work diligently to ensure total customer satisfaction each and every time!